Wednesday 13 April 2011

Meeting a fellow blogger

I ws just going to write that today I met my first fellow blogger and then realised that that is not strictly true (sorry Jen) and being a pedant I will try again :-)

Today I have had a lovely lunch with a blogger that I follow. Our beautiful house was showing itself off at its best, the weather was kind and we had the best time. It is like meeting a distant cousin. Someone that you know stories about and have a basic relationship with. You don't have to have all the basic 'what do you do, where are you from, how long have you been here' conversations of a first time meeting because over the months of blogging you have covered all that stuff, so you can jump straight in.

We had a lovely time. A real pleasure. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun, Rosie! I'm glad you had such a good day. I'd love to meet a fellow blogger, but most of the blogs I follow seem to be a long way from me. Perhaps one day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound fun.

    I nearly met Frances of 'France and the unknown'...but I was in Belgium when she was in my area.
    My loss, I always feel, I'd love to have met someone who cared so much about animals.

    ReplyDelete