Saturday 3 August 2013

Painting

Another day of painting. Him Outdoors has put clear glass in the door and found some paint in the shed. So now everything is all primed and undercoated. I love it when a plan comes together!
 
 
 
After I finished that, I decided to put some Annie Sloan 'Antibes' on the inside of the cupboard which HO has just finished lining the back of with plasterboard. So every time I go to my kitchen cupboard I shall think of you Sue :-)

 
Interestingly, HO walked past it three times without noticing that I had done it..........................

2 comments:

  1. Work never seems to end. I thought we had finished a couple of years back but no we are still at it.... Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that door...I'm so glad you were able to keep and restore it.

    ReplyDelete